Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any BUS class to add before the term ends?
#1
Hello. 

I am working on a BBA Accounting degree. 


I started this term and completed 6 classes. I was wondering if it's too late to add another class. I have noticed some instructors take some time to grade. 


I completed below courses. 

BUS 220
BUS 244
BUS 325
BUS 361
BUS 376
BUS 377

These are my remaining courses. 


BUS 440 Business analystics
BUS 469 Strategic professional communication 

BUS 352 Business Law II
BUS 362 Intermediate Accounting II
BUS 378 Federal Taxation II
BUS 464 Advanced Accounting 

It seems like BUS440 and BUS469 are somewhat short classes. I wonder if I should add at least one more or just wait until the next term?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any BUS class to add before the term ends? - by seven9781 - 10-08-2024, 07:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 156 213,659 11-20-2025, 12:08 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  History Courses for Spring 2 Current Term slreed 7 3,338 03-29-2025, 01:24 PM
Last Post: bryceton
  Submitting wrong version of final, worried I will fail class FeFe_Fiona 7 4,406 12-24-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star UMPI Marketing Class Final Assessment smartfion 0 1,323 11-29-2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: smartfion
  Spring 1 UL History Class recommendations for BLS Han_Shot_First_IYKYK 3 1,771 11-19-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Han_Shot_First_IYKYK
  Question regarding minors and a class equivalency Hackingat40 8 2,613 10-19-2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  MAOL - Save For Last Class Question CCCollege 1 1,558 09-22-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  New Sophia Class- Criminology to UMPI ? dm.hans32 3 1,876 08-09-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Completed 20 classes this term Sean1234 24 8,555 07-29-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  I got a B on a class HappyPeanut 7 2,789 07-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)