10-17-2024, 11:30 AM
(10-17-2024, 08:25 AM)NewatTESU Wrote: Just to clarify, when I said “not particular in any area,” I was referring to my location, not a specific field. I hold a master's degree from the U.S. and have been in research are for many years. I'm trying to find out if this type of list is already available.
Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
Also, what is your Master degree in and is it RA or NA? This can help point you to lower cost programs, but as stated, I've also never seen any grad degree not have an application fee.
Current Degree Programs:
PhD Sociology - TWU - 2029
MA Philosophy - Newlane - 2027
Finished Degrees:
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC 8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) - Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022
MA Social Science - GSU - 5/2025
MS Psychology - Walden - 12/2025
PhD Sociology - TWU - 2029
MA Philosophy - Newlane - 2027
Finished Degrees:
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC 8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) - Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022
MA Social Science - GSU - 5/2025
MS Psychology - Walden - 12/2025


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)