10-28-2024, 10:13 PM
Hi all
Great information in this thread. I'm doing the BLS Accounting minor starting spring 1 and most of the classes I have left are required but I can pick from one of the following: BUS 352 (Business Law II), ACC 376 (Independent Auditing), ACC 377 (Federal Taxation I), ACC 378 (Federal Taxation II), ACC 464 (Advanced Accounting). Does anyone have reviews of these classes? After reading through the thread the only review I found was BUS 352 (Business Law II) which was reviewed as short length class. I will probably just go with that unless people have reviews for some of the other classes? Thanks!
Great information in this thread. I'm doing the BLS Accounting minor starting spring 1 and most of the classes I have left are required but I can pick from one of the following: BUS 352 (Business Law II), ACC 376 (Independent Auditing), ACC 377 (Federal Taxation I), ACC 378 (Federal Taxation II), ACC 464 (Advanced Accounting). Does anyone have reviews of these classes? After reading through the thread the only review I found was BUS 352 (Business Law II) which was reviewed as short length class. I will probably just go with that unless people have reviews for some of the other classes? Thanks!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)