Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU BA Math and CS Degree Planning
#17
Hello everyone,

Just posting an update as I recently had more evaluations done.

Here's where things stands.

I am waiting on one more transcript from onlinedegree.com.  I've been waiting for weeks.  Are they normally this slow?
I ran the my progress app for mathematics and was surprised to see that I am only missing two classes for a BA in math.  Am I able to add a second major after I have started the capstone class?  I need calc 3 and linear algebra.  Linear algebra is doable with coopersmith.  Calc 3 can be done with westdott and transferred from UMass Global.  I am thinking about giving that a go as I was wanting to have linear algebra on my transcript for grad school applications.

Cheers!


Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot 2024-10-31 085043.jpg (Size: 275.51 KB / Downloads: 41)
.jpg   Screenshot 2024-10-31 085011.jpg (Size: 276.57 KB / Downloads: 29)
[-] The following 1 user Likes thornytumbleweed's post:
  • MrPanda
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU BA Math and CS Degree Planning - by wow - 09-12-2024, 09:44 AM
RE: TESU BA Math and CS Degree Planning - by wow - 09-13-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: TESU BA Math and CS Degree Planning - by thornytumbleweed - 10-31-2024, 11:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,370 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,103 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 2 329 09-22-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Notyourgirl
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 266 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 785 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,586 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,488 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 552 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 636 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,452 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)