Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a recent degree plan for BLS
#6
(12-29-2024, 04:01 PM)Avidreader Wrote: Would be a great idea to add CLEP transfer equivalents to the wiki.

I am wondering if anyone has tried them.  There are a lot that seem like they might work.  I have a little trouble understanding the Gen Ed part since I have never done that type of degree myself.

I have started a Google sheet trying to map it out.  If anyone thinks they can help make sure it is maximizing with the lowest cost for transfer credits, please let me know and I will send you the link.  Since i never went to UMPI, I could be missing stuff.

(12-29-2024, 04:26 PM)Hotdogman1 Wrote: From the UMPI website: https://www.umpi.edu/wp-content/uploads/...credit.pdf

If you don't trust the link, you can find it by going to UMPI's page at "Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)" and selecting "CLEP EXAMS ACCEPTED FOR CBE CREDIT."

I don't know if the minimum scores on the Collegeboard website is current: https://clep.collegeboard.org/college-cr...esque-isle

Thank you.  This is helpful. Although I am a little fuzzy on how they fit in the Gen Ed section.  I am going to try to plug them in where I think they go now.

(12-29-2024, 01:28 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: WIKI's regularly updated, the last update was last month on the 23rd of Nov.  Link: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Un...esque_Isle

I have combed through this and I find the gen ed stuff VERY confusing because of the A,B,C,D,E stuff.  I don’t know if that means each one is a separate course of your one course is the equivalent of those letters.  I need it laid out is a traditional course for course style.  Or if it’s like 6 credits of English, 3 credits of Math, etc.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for a recent degree plan for BLS - by Vle045 - 12-29-2024, 05:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,088 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BLS Degree Plan Help clj626 8 1,202 07-20-2026, 02:44 PM
Last Post: clj626
Question Degree advice pumi 7 1,244 06-11-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,352 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace degree - does the diploma indicate anything to this effect? degreedude80 8 3,541 03-02-2026, 10:05 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  UMPI - Healthcare Administration Degree joshua27 1 2,191 11-11-2025, 11:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Psychology 2nd degree plan evanmonast 3 1,455 11-08-2025, 12:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com and UMPI Transfer Credits – Recent Updates bjcheung77 0 2,129 11-05-2025, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Hello beautiful community ( business degree) Sara143 3 1,258 10-26-2025, 01:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb 2nd Degree already earned? Jaxxon 5 1,781 10-26-2025, 04:30 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)