01-07-2025, 06:43 AM
(01-05-2025, 05:25 PM)artem Wrote:(01-05-2025, 03:18 PM)nykorn Wrote:Quote:Posted by artem - 01-03-2025, 02:48 PM
Today I received a letter from Walsh that I am accepted into the DBA AIML program.
So we can see that ENEB is a legitimate way for US masters and combined masters+doctoral programs.
Which Walsh is that, Walsh University or Walsh College? What is the AIML program? It looks like both are "regionally" accredited by Higher Learning Commission (HLC). So a regionally accredited college accepted ENEB into a doctorate of business administration? What is AIML? Please get back with some details and we'll update the wiki.
As i wrote it is not pure doctorate but a combined masters+doctoral program.
It is DBA in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning from Walsh College. Yes, it is regionally accredited.
It consists of PGP + MS + DBA
Can you please share the link for this program? On their website, there is MS or DBA separate, but I can't find it in 1 program consisting of PGP + MS + DBA.
Also, was the ECE course-by-course report enough, or do you have another Bachelor's that you submitted along with the ENEB evaluation?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)