(01-22-2025, 07:41 PM)nykorn Wrote: Maybe I answered this before, but you don't need to have gone to college to get a work visa for Japan. Just go on one based off having documented work or volunteer experience in the field. A 5 year validity work visa is really nice but if you want to go just go on a normal 1 year one.
What I found on a quick search was this FAQ in Chinese written on a Japanese legal advice website. I don't know Chinese so I'll leave it to you to you to use a translator on it: https://lawoffice-yokoyama.com/highskill/highskill_faq/
Quote:按照西班牙的教育系统分类,硕士学位分为官硕(Máster Oficial)和校硕(Máster Título Propio)两种。高度人才签证中的优秀学校加分计划是否支持”校硕”学位呢?
请您将您的学位证书发给我看看,然后我们为您提供辨认证书的服务。不过,Máster Oficial 和 Máster Título Propio 都会被认定为硕士学位。
I'd spend more time looking for you but I'm feeling sick right now.
It seems the requirement needs 10 years of experience or a bachelor's degree/higher, and past studies can count as experience according to that Japanese legal advice website you quoted and few other sites like this: 外国人ビザオフィス - Status of Residence “Engineer, Specialist in Humanities, Int. Services .
Quote:③Have at least 10 years of work experience, including the period of majoring in a subject related to the relevant skill or knowledge at university or high school.
if thats really the case, I should probably be able to use my unfinished university transcript to (hopefully) support my ENEB/Isabel I diploma for the application after I finish the latter. Anw thanks for the info; it's really helpful and I appreciate it.

(01-22-2025, 07:41 PM)nykorn Wrote: Maybe I answered this before, but you don't need to have gone to college to get a work visa for Japan. Just go on one based off having documented work or volunteer experience in the field. A 5 year validity work visa is really nice but if you want to go just go on a normal 1 year one.
What I found on a quick search was this FAQ in Chinese written on a Japanese legal advice website. I don't know Chinese so I'll leave it to you to you to use a translator on it: https://lawoffice-yokoyama.com/highskill/highskill_faq/
Quote:按照西班牙的教育系统分类,硕士学位分为官硕(Máster Oficial)和校硕(Máster Título Propio)两种。高度人才签证中的优秀学校加分计划是否支持”校硕”学位呢?
请您将您的学位证书发给我看看,然后我们为您提供辨认证书的服务。不过,Máster Oficial 和 Máster Título Propio 都会被认定为硕士学位。
I'd spend more time looking for you but I'm feeling sick right now.
It seems the requirement needs 10 years of experience or a bachelor's degree/higher, and past studies can count as experience according to that Japanese legal advice website you quoted and few other sites like this: 外国人ビザオフィス - Status of Residence “Engineer, Specialist in Humanities, Int. Services .
Quote:③Have at least 10 years of work experience, including the period of majoring in a subject related to the relevant skill or knowledge at university or high school.
if thats the case, I'll probably use my unfinished university transcript to (hopefully) support my ENEB/Isabel I diploma for the application after I finish the latter. Thanks for the info; it's really helpful and I appreciate it.

(01-22-2025, 07:41 PM)nykorn Wrote: Maybe I answered this before, but you don't need to have gone to college to get a work visa for Japan. Just go on one based off having documented work or volunteer experience in the field. A 5 year validity work visa is really nice but if you want to go just go on a normal 1 year one.
What I found on a quick search was this FAQ in Chinese written on a Japanese legal advice website. I don't know Chinese so I'll leave it to you to you to use a translator on it: https://lawoffice-yokoyama.com/highskill/highskill_faq/
Quote:按照西班牙的教育系统分类,硕士学位分为官硕(Máster Oficial)和校硕(Máster Título Propio)两种。高度人才签证中的优秀学校加分计划是否支持”校硕”学位呢?
请您将您的学位证书发给我看看,然后我们为您提供辨认证书的服务。不过,Máster Oficial 和 Máster Título Propio 都会被认定为硕士学位。
I'd spend more time looking for you but I'm feeling sick right now.
It seems the requirement needs 10 years of experience or a bachelor's degree/higher, and past studies can count as experience according to that Japanese legal advice website you quoted and few other sites like this: 外国人ビザオフィス - Status of Residence “Engineer, Specialist in Humanities, Int. Services .
Quote:③Have at least 10 years of work experience, including the period of majoring in a subject related to the relevant skill or knowledge at university or high school.
if thats the case, I'll probably use my unfinished university transcript to (hopefully) support my ENEB/Isabel I diploma for the application after I finish the latter. Thanks for the info; it's really helpful and I appreciate it.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)