Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UMPI - YourPace Business Administration, Management and Leadership Concentration, B.A
#7
Dear Bjcheung77,

thanks a lot for your reply. I have uploaded the document to google drive and here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...ue&sd=true

I appreciate your help!

Thank you,

Chris
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UMPI - YourPace Business Administration, Management and Leadership Concentration, B.A - by ctor2024 - 02-05-2025, 12:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for guidance for UMPI acesup_11 6 760 09-27-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: acesup_11
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 340 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Should we consider London School & Management & Technology (LSMT) DBA? aaronkwok2 4 8,241 08-30-2026, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 1,074 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,330 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  UMPI BLS Update and help needed Federicojavier 1 780 06-12-2026, 07:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI - BLS (Pre-Law, Project Management, MIS) Bcopeland64 1 841 05-09-2026, 05:01 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Management/Leadership ElectricBear0416 2 1,024 03-29-2026, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ed209uardo
  Transferred in 90 credits to UMPI. Which of these 3 degrees should I choose? mriern99 4 1,722 03-05-2026, 08:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
Question (Help) TEEX credits & Credly – international student question (UMPI) pumi 2 1,387 02-03-2026, 01:09 AM
Last Post: pumi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)