Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
World Religions a Tough One!
#1
I have passed every CLEP and Dantes test I have ever taken and today I did not pass Intro to World Religions! I studied more for this test than any other including text books from the University library as well as Instacert. I guessed on at least 65% of the questions, totally clueless to the answers. Mind you, I am a religious person and though I knew quite a lot....obviously not!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
World Religions a Tough One! - by yardley - 12-08-2008, 07:43 PM
World Religions a Tough One! - by pcs - 12-08-2008, 10:36 PM
World Religions a Tough One! - by motuterry - 12-09-2008, 06:04 PM
World Religions a Tough One! - by lovetheduns - 12-09-2008, 10:42 PM
World Religions a Tough One! - by sheeenz - 12-10-2008, 01:44 AM
World Religions a Tough One! - by navyman78 - 12-10-2008, 03:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 395 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Meet the philosopher-in-training who will be at the VAR monitor this World Cup Charles Fout 7 1,250 06-22-2026, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Open Universities around the world Robson 8 5,590 01-02-2026, 03:40 PM
Last Post: EliEverIsAHero
Lightbulb I traveled the world while taking OL classes because it was cheaper than room & board LevelUP 3 2,677 04-09-2025, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 1,738 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  Cured! World First! bjcheung77 0 1,296 02-14-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The most widely spoken languages in the world bjcheung77 10 4,436 12-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 3,066 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Slowest student in the world... bjcheung77 1 1,575 05-22-2023, 06:24 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 12,663 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)