Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newlane University - My experience so far
#3
(03-09-2025, 08:06 PM)Vle045 Wrote: I am definitely intrigued by this.  This is cheaper than anything else I have seen. It might not fit everyone's goals, but it could make a huge difference for others.


I’m cautiously optimistic about this. It’s a new player in the game, but every school has to start somewhere. The founders seem passionate, and the setup has been solid so far.

I just have a good feeling about it—but I know that doesn’t necessarily mean much in the big picture.

I’m eager to jump in as soon as my credit transfers go through, and honestly, it’s kinda cool to be part of something this early on. If the school grows and becomes something great, I’ll be proud to say I was there from early days. And if it crashes and burns, at least I’ll have firsthand experience to share—and maybe even a cautionary tale to tell! LOL.
Goal 1: Newlane University | B.A., Liberal Arts - Psychology (in progress)
Goal 2: University of Maine at Presque Isle | B.A., Business Admin - Marketing (in progress)

Completed:
Pierpont Community and Technical College | A.A.S., BoG - Business Emphasis (2023)
Brigham Young University - Pathway Connect | Certificate of Completion (2024)
Carrington College | Professional Diploma, Graphic Design


Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Newlane University - My experience so far - by tsgreer - 03-09-2025, 08:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Wisconsin Flex BSIST spacecadet17 1 447 09-12-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  California Coast University. Danalynn25 0 352 09-11-2026, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 36 20,363 09-07-2026, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  American Public University System Completes Planned Combination Charles Fout 4 846 08-06-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Claremont Lincoln University ReyMysterioso 7 1,431 07-30-2026, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Purdue Global University doctorate BigJohn1975 1 801 06-03-2026, 04:14 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Winthrop University - Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S) CBE karehiro 6 3,579 05-26-2026, 10:57 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  University of West Alabama offers CBE degree tracks (per-credit pricing) RbxFunRocks 4 1,732 04-21-2026, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Newlane University BALA Specializations in Art History and Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 8 2,945 03-19-2026, 05:24 PM
Last Post: ritz
  Athabasca University Mint Berry Crunch 11 3,449 02-19-2026, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Channy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)