03-11-2025, 04:18 PM
(03-11-2025, 11:19 AM)GoBroncos95 Wrote: I enrolled into the Bachelors of Liberal Arts Business Specialization. I really like that price point they offer and It will just be another degree to add to my list.. I take the courses one at a time, since its not a priority. However, its quite interesting how thier system works, they review questions with you and are super patient with you. 2 courses complete so far.
It's great for extra learning and filling knowledge gaps, but if you're already doing a Bachelors or two in very similar subjects, it may be a bit redundant. Having said that, I'm all in for the extra classes now that they're RA, the transfer options are now more open and available...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


. I take the courses one at a time, since its not a priority. However, its quite interesting how thier system works, they review questions with you and are super patient with you. 2 courses complete so far.![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)