03-26-2025, 04:03 PM
(03-26-2025, 09:44 AM)abart37 Wrote:depends on the professor. They usually will ask the questions about the main topics. not so hard. more about the course goals. and maybe some further questions about the topic that not exist in materials, but if you study well, you could give a rough answer.(03-11-2025, 11:19 AM)GoBroncos95 Wrote: I enrolled into the Bachelors of Liberal Arts Business Specialization. I really like that price point they offer and It will just be another degree to add to my list.How do these end of course interviews work? I’m curious about that .. I take the courses one at a time, since its not a priority. However, its quite interesting how thier system works, they review questions with you and are super patient with you. 2 courses complete so far.


. I take the courses one at a time, since its not a priority. However, its quite interesting how thier system works, they review questions with you and are super patient with you. 2 courses complete so far.![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)