Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MSCS/MSDS on performance based admissions programs
#20
Thanks Spohara. I work in the industry and concur with your assessment on misalignment between business and technical in terms of DS. I currently manage a technical R&D team so I'm fairly seasoned in reading Python, SQL and packages, hopefully that gives me a good baseline.

I'm also making the assumption that I'll have to use outside resources to SDC, frankly I prefer it as I don't like the talking slides format. I see that you've completed TESU's BACS and also in the CU Boulder program for EM. What's been your experience so far? I'm taking the DSA pathway at Boulder right now and I'm finding the instructor engaging and materials interesting. Although topically it's fairly difficult and I'm definitely finding myself doing a lot of parallel study to keep up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MSCS/MSDS on performance based admissions programs - by mcmctalk - 04-21-2025, 01:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,090 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,994 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,322 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Search engine for American educational programs HappyOne 6 1,990 10-04-2025, 02:45 PM
Last Post: HappyOne
  DEAC seeking comments on 90 credit Bachelor degrees and subscription-based tuition SteveFoerster 7 3,780 08-06-2025, 12:03 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  List of Competency-Based Education (CBE) Institutions chopliver2 22 43,935 05-07-2025, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Why Your College Degree Might Not Be Enough in Today’s Economy: Skills-Based Hiring LevelUP 0 1,913 04-09-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,238 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  AI/Machine Learning Subject Based BS degree vetvso 4 2,550 10-18-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  California bans legacy admissions in all colleges, universities LevelUP 0 1,467 10-07-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)