05-04-2025, 03:38 AM
(05-01-2025, 05:29 AM)yhmc Wrote:(03-28-2025, 05:56 PM)yhmc Wrote: I would like to share my experience of post-ENEB study.
Birkbeck, University of London offered me an MSc in Computer Science, and UoPeople MSIT does. I was also submitting a request for transfer credit and UoPeople accepts only one course / Databases, I feel they did not really take a look into the course, just matching the name and getting it transferred. I requested an appeal for re-evaluation, but haven't heard back yet.
I also spent a lot of money on those evaluation companies -
- IEE (Course-by-Course, US and CA): Graduate Certificate. CA one is pretty much useless, just some wording changes, and it is not an IRCC-approved agency for evaluation. But I don't care, I'm already in Canada and about to leave.
- SpanTran (General): Completion of a graduate-level program of study of business information systems.
- SpanTran (Course-by-Course): Waiting
- UK ENIC: Request me to provide more information, I said I afraid I couldn't. They have not yet replied.
- ECE: Still waiting, don't really expect they will give me GPA.
Alright, I have spent another US$190 bucks for Course-by-Course with Josef Silny & Associates, Inc (JS&A) a member of NACES. The result is "the equivalent of the U.S. degree of Master of Business Administration in Business Intelligence earned by distance education at an institution of higher education that is not regionally accredited in the United States."
Someone on the forum mentioned this company may be giving better reports for Spanish schools, but unfortunately, it is not the case for ENEB Transcript + Ui1. (The documents were sent directly by ENEB.)
On the other side of the report, they incorrectly put the program completion date on December 2025, which is a future date. Also, there was a huge delay due to their system failure. I don't recommend them at all.
I just wrote a long complaint to them and am looking forward to seeing how they deal with it. If they don't address it, I will probably go with credit card dispute and report to BBB, also NACES.
The wording in their evaluation is rather interesting. "Not regionally accredited in the US" can mean a lot of things..UoPeople was not regionally accredited for the longest time, so are newer schools such as Elmwood Institute.
It seems that they did not address the key issue, which is if there is any equivalency of accreditation at all in the US.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)