05-08-2025, 12:53 PM
(05-07-2025, 10:16 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: When I earned my MBA from ENEB last year, the Isabel I digital diplomas were issued at the same time. When I was awarded my ENEB dual Masters credentials this time, their email stated that it will take approximately 90-120 days to receive the digital Isabel I diplomas.
As for foreign credential evaluators, Transcript Research gave me a free pre-evaluation for my ENEB MBA several months ago but I never made the result public. They said it would be no guarantee that it would come out to what they were telling me but they basically stated that it is a Master Titulo Propio because the ENEB programs were not in RUCT and the evaluation in their words would state: “Graduate study from a nationally accredited program”.
Does their evaluation include any titles, such as "Graduate Certificate" when evaluated by IEE?
If they retain the original title from ENEB - whatever that may be - and include the words you quoted, it could be read as a whole that the "Master in xxx" is equivalent to "graduate study from a nationally accredited program". That would be the most favorable evaluation so far.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)