(05-15-2025, 06:08 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote:(05-07-2025, 02:55 PM)huiwh1998 Wrote:(05-07-2025, 10:16 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: When I earned my MBA from ENEB last year, the Isabel I digital diplomas were issued at the same time. When I was awarded my ENEB dual Masters credentials this time, their email stated that it will take approximately 90-120 days to receive the digital Isabel I diplomas.
As for foreign credential evaluators, Transcript Research gave me a free pre-evaluation for my ENEB MBA several months ago but I never made the result public. They said it would be no guarantee that it would come out to what they were telling me but they basically stated that it is a Master Titulo Propio because the ENEB programs were not in RUCT and the evaluation in their words would state: “Graduate study from a nationally accredited program”.
IERF (International Education Research Foundation)
https://ierf.org/
Transcript Research
https://transcriptresearch.com/
ICD (International Consultants of Delaware)
https://www.icdeval.com/
Ok, so two to go...
You can scratch IERF off the list..... After reaching out as a college representative instead of a student because they only did the blanket response of submitting an application without answering the question directly, here is the email response I received,
"A Título Propio is a university specific title. It is not part of an academic degree program and is not recognized by the Ministry of Education in Spain. As such, we do not recommend university-level academic credit."
I will add this to the no recognition / no credit list on the degreeforum wiki. I will also add Transcript Request as well. That will only leave one more evaluator.
ok, one to go, any volunteers...
(05-14-2025, 10:05 AM)Dlo79 Wrote: I might have missed it in the old monster-sized thread, but is there any info (formally or anecdotally) that says how many individual classes or credits/ECTS are needed for certain FCE ratings? I could swear I thought I saw something to the effect of 1 ENEB Master might get evaluated as general post-secondary credit whereas 2 or 3 (or more) Masters getting submitted would be a US RA Bachelors via ECE (since ECE is the only one that offers RA Bachelors as a rating it seems). While my question is ENEB related, the carry over (I would think) applies to the CLEA/Masstercursos thread as well because if there is a formula using the number of classes or ECTS to get certain ratings, it might help determine the CLEA/Masstercursos evaluations (doesn't look like there's been any submitted yet to ECE, IEE, etc that I could see). I'm doing 2 at ENEB now but was thinking about a top-off using the CLEA stuff for reference.
CLEA was evaluated as a grad cert, see my attachments...


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)