Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am lacking in confidence and need help!
#3
maryannaray Wrote:I have to take the social science and history clep tomorrow. I have been taking the REA practice exams and have only been getting about a 52 on them. Is this enough to pass the real thing tomorrow ? (I also have to take the lifespand developmental psychology dantes tomorrw ) If anyone has any advice or experience on either of these exams I would love to hear from you. Seems like the posts for the SS and History clep are pretty old. Anything new ? Thanks


I just posted the other day (like yesterday). No guarantees, but if you're getting 50+ % on the REA, you'll probably do allright. I found the actual exam a bit easier than the REA's. Got a 65 this past saturday with just 3 or 4practice exams as study.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Mongoose65
started Excelsior 11/08
BA Lib Studies from TESC completed 10/09:
Transferred in 42 from B&M school.
9 credits from ISM Purchasing certification.
CLEP Humanities 11/08 (64)
CLEP A&I Lit. 11/08 (70)
CLEP Soc. Sci. & History 12/08 (65)
CLEP Natl Science 1/09 (51) :p
Penn Foster Info Lit 2/09
Psych GRE 4/09 Score 540, 26th %, 0 credits :mad:
IAAP CAP certification exam (2 days, 750 questions)5/09 PASSED all 4 exams, 29 credits! Big Grin
11 FEMAs
CLEP English Comp w/ easay (62)
ALEKS Intro to Statistics (8/09)
CLEP English Literature (69)
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I am lacking in confidence and need help! - by mongoose65 - 12-16-2008, 03:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U.S. Adult Confidence in Higher Ed Drops Again LevelUP 2 616 07-23-2026, 12:20 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 529 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Lacking Motivation rlw74 12 4,213 03-19-2017, 03:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  First test schedualed and for some reason I'm questioning my confidence... Katzepatra 1 1,171 03-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Publius
  Hmmm. Failed Here's to your health by 8 points, Give me a confidence booster! Travis4687 12 3,621 12-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Chebasaz
  IC Confidence CLEP101 1 1,540 10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Last Post: categ
  Confidence needed?? janks 1 1,532 04-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Last Post: knucyt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)