06-17-2025, 09:50 AM
(06-16-2025, 04:08 PM)huiwh1998 Wrote: Validential is only useful when you're applying for VUL. Otherwise, it's pretty useless. Also, it is a pain in the ass contacting with VUL. They'll definitely "ghost" you for some reason. It is so hard to communicate with them. So your best bet is Ok State University DHA program, with a higher ranking, accepts 50% transfer, a "real" DHA, not a VUL fake DHA.
Did you evaluate with IEE as a Grad Cert and transfer the credits to the Walden MBA, BJ? How many credits do they take? Or did you do the FCE thing....?
No, I didn't bother with any extra costs for evaluations or transfers. I didn't get the Apostille, Agile option for exams, physical diplomas, or anything from them. I like to take the classes just for reference and for retaining info, even if it is a bit repetitive as it all deals with business and not really the subject matter that I was hoping for. Walden takes up to 50% if you have grad credits for transfer, I didn't transfer anything to them.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)