(06-16-2025, 04:08 PM)huiwh1998 Wrote:So now that the Validential is no longer giving this a Bachelor's equivalent what is thbuse of taking the course through eneb?(06-16-2025, 09:40 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: That's Validential for you, they're not following through diligently at all and doing a full 180. Instead, they should have reviewed everything, including what has been happening with other evaluation agencies and following procedures or processes similar to what they mention they incorporate. Evaluations differ so much, it's somewhat weird really...
As most foreign credit evaluation agencies will know these should be either upper level undergrad or graduate credit level, it may not be a full degree, but partial credit (up to a cert/diploma) should be equivalent. Anyways, the Validential ship has sailed for the better, use the NACES options instead, it's even better now as they'll be more recognized anyway!
Validential is only useful when you're applying for VUL. Otherwise, it's pretty useless. Also, it is a pain in the ass contacting with VUL. They'll definitely "ghost" you for some reason. It is so hard to communicate with them. So your best bet is Ok State University DHA program, with a higher ranking, accepts 50% transfer, a "real" DHA, not a VUL fake DHA.
Did you evaluate with IEE as a Grad Cert and transfer the credits to the Walden MBA, BJ? How many credits do they take? Or did you do the FCE thing....?
I basically have a paperweight? Wil this translate into anything else? Everything I read is so confusing on the matter.
(06-17-2025, 04:37 PM)Kal Di Wrote: Sometimes, new forum members submit documents incorrectly, and it can be the reason why they were refunded by Validential. Either member did not state whether they requested a course-for-course evaluation or a general evaluation.
I remember when I submitted only the ENEB diploma and did not specify that I wanted a course-for-course evaluation that the representative suggested that I would not receive a degree equivalent evaluation. Fortunately, I clarified the matter quickly, and I got the U.S. master's degree equivalent for all my ENEB degrees.
Although, I would not be surprised if Validential changed their opinion about ENEB. The good news is that their policy states that their evaluations do not expire, which means everyone who got their evaluation before this month should not worry.
So has the ship sailed or is it still viable to do?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)