06-30-2025, 07:33 AM
(06-26-2025, 04:14 PM)lillingworth Wrote: I tried to add an attachment to my reply showing my results. Are you able to see it?I saw it before you had it removed. I'm not sure the evaluation is entirely valid. Maybe I read it incorrectly and forgive me if that's the case, but they're not supposed to combine two Master's degrees into one evaluation. It makes no sense to do that for one, but the other thing is that will for sure raise suspicion from whomever receives it.
I sent the diploma from UI1, which combines the two master's on one certificate. It contains a signature and seal, so not sure why you're saying it's not valid. It's enough for immigration and work, so again, not sure why you're saying it's invalid. If you don't want to use validential, then don't, but please don't say it's not valid. The diploma lists both, and as long as I include the diploma and the eval, I don't see an issue. My degree is valid.
2024/2025 UPDATE: MBA, Masters in Revenue Management, Masters in Talent Management COMPLETE!! ENEB/UI1
Goal: Anything. Just need the paper.
In Progress: last few 300-400 level, Am Gov
Complete: [Sophia]: CSMLearn, TEEX DI, Art History 2, English Comp 2, Sociology, Ethics, Project Management, Human Bio, US Hist2, Intro to Business, Microeconomics, Accounting, Finance, Greek Phil, Stats, Conflict Res (1CR), Visual Comm, Dev Effective Teams, [SL]: Bus Law [ALEKS]: Intermediate Algebra [Institutes]: Ethics [CLEP]: Western Civ I [Murrray State University]: 5CR: MAT130 MAT230 4CR: GSC199 ENG105 CHE101 ITD107 PHY130/131 3CR: COM161 MAT117 ART121 HIS221 PSY180 CHN101 RGS200 CSC199 CET284 ECO230 JPN350 RES132 THD104 1CR: IDC199 MSU099


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)