07-29-2025, 11:59 AM
Your Location: Los Angeles, CA
Your Age: 44
What kind of degree do you want?: Accounting
Current Regional Accredited Credits: 0
Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits: 0
Any certifications or military experience?: 0
Budget: I have $10K or so saved up. I'd like to go the most affordable route possible, but will consider spending more for easy and fast.
Commitments: Just two teenagers & spouse. I currently work full time and can work on my studies part time or in the evenings/weekends.
Dedicated time to study: 2-3 hours daily. But can study as much as is needed during the night or weekends as long as my schedule is free.
Timeline: As soon as possible. But realistically 12-18 months would be ideal.
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: 0
Thank you in advance for your guidance. Graduated High school and went straight to work. Never went to College.
Trying to find the fastest way to obtain an Accounting degree and the best course of action to take.
I'm currently licensed as a Loan officer and real estate sales agent.
Currently working as a team lead in reverse mortgage.
My future goal after obtaining a accounting degree would be to get my CPA and or Masters.
Thank you again for everyone's help.
Your Age: 44
What kind of degree do you want?: Accounting
Current Regional Accredited Credits: 0
Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits: 0
Any certifications or military experience?: 0
Budget: I have $10K or so saved up. I'd like to go the most affordable route possible, but will consider spending more for easy and fast.
Commitments: Just two teenagers & spouse. I currently work full time and can work on my studies part time or in the evenings/weekends.
Dedicated time to study: 2-3 hours daily. But can study as much as is needed during the night or weekends as long as my schedule is free.
Timeline: As soon as possible. But realistically 12-18 months would be ideal.
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: 0
Thank you in advance for your guidance. Graduated High school and went straight to work. Never went to College.
Trying to find the fastest way to obtain an Accounting degree and the best course of action to take.
I'm currently licensed as a Loan officer and real estate sales agent.
Currently working as a team lead in reverse mortgage.
My future goal after obtaining a accounting degree would be to get my CPA and or Masters.
Thank you again for everyone's help.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)