(07-30-2025, 09:44 AM)tordan Wrote:Just wondering, I have 180 ECTS from ENEB, haven't been evaluated with IEE before, so I'm not sure what the results will be. If I send only the IEE report to Netford, do you think I can maximize the credits transfer, possibly 50%? Or do I have to mix and match the evaluations company (probably IEE+Scholaro, like you) to create the maximum yield?(07-30-2025, 08:23 AM)huiwh1998 Wrote:(07-30-2025, 06:45 AM)tordan Wrote:(07-30-2025, 12:39 AM)huiwh1998 Wrote:(07-29-2025, 10:13 PM)tordan Wrote: Course-by-Course $209.00 USD
If you have no transfer credits, this is the policy. However, if you have transferred credits then you take more than course at a time after your first course.
Scholaro translated the Masters in Supply Chain at 3.0 credits per course and as one year of graduate studies.
Scholaro translated the MBA at 2.25 credits per course and as 0.7 years of business administration graduate studies.
IEE translated the MBA at 2.5 credits per course and as one year of graduate studies.
There is some mathematical formula used based on the number of courses and ENEB saying 1500 hours. Unfortunately, I don't believe anyone is having luck getting a third party validating the ENEB to be any better. Validential is not valid for further education.
Yes, it was on my radar. The HAU was a serious contender but it's not competency based and I don't have the time to go at that pace and essentially be the elder in the room.
I've spent some time looking at the whole NA vs RA. It's more important if you live in the USA and your potential employer is really checking to that level. As I live in Canada, NA or RA makes no difference. They are deemed US accredited degrees in Canada, and I don't have to pay WES or Scholaro to validate US issued degrees for use in Canada.
Just to be clear, you submitted a Scholaro Course-by-Course evaluation report (Master in Supply Chain), AND
a IEE course-by-course evaluation (MBA), two different separate reports for two ENEB diplomas (MBA and Master in Supply Chain), and
They gave you 50% credit transfer for both of your reports, am I correct? How many courses were left after the credit transfer?
And the price reduced from 450 to 337.5 because you did the Sophia courses previously, right?
I submitted the IEE for the MBA as it was at the 2.5 credits, and the Scholaro for the Supply Chain which were assed at 3.0 credits. Sophia Learning provided me with the discount of 25% per month and they offered the program at $337.50 per month. Overall, not a bad way to use the ENEB work and get an accredited US degree.
(07-30-2025, 02:16 AM)huiwh1998 Wrote:(07-30-2025, 12:39 AM)huiwh1998 Wrote: Just to be clear, you submitted a Scholaro Course-by-Course evaluation report (Master in Supply Chain), AND
a IEE course-by-course evaluation (MBA), two different separate reports for two ENEB diplomas (MBA and Master in Supply Chain), and
They gave you 50% credit transfer for both of your reports, am I correct? How many courses were left after the credit transfer?
And the price reduced from 450 to 337.5 because you did the Sophia courses previously, right?
On their website, for the MBA in AI specialization (accelerated version), it says 9 months duration, 12 courses, and $4050. Let's say you transferred 50% credits, which leaves you with 6 courses, and the possibility to finish within 4.5 months. Since they charge per month, the minimum duration will be 5 months. And the tuition will be $450x 5 = $2250. Because you did Sophia courses previously, they offer you 25% off, so the final tuition will be $337.5x5= $1687.5. Did I do my math correctly? And, theoretically, you can spend less than 5 months, if you study even faster, right?
Total cost will be: $1687.5 + $25 Application fee + $185 (IEE) + $209 (Scholaro)= 2106.5? Are there any hidden fees other than that?
$50 for them to process the transfer credits, only after you accept the transfer assessment which is done as part of your $25 application.
Just curious, why did you evaluate your eneb diplomas with 2 different companies?
I've used Scholaro in the past and it has been great. However, ENEB has a partnership with IEE and I had them review my MBA. The problem with IEE is they charge for every copy of the evaluation sent to a school. Where as Scholaro, allows you to send the evaluation from their portal to the as many universities or employers as you need at no additional cost.
Thread Rating:
|
Nexford University MBA
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)