08-29-2025, 03:57 AM
Hello everyone!
I recently received a referral code from ECE for anyone interested in doing an ECE evaluation whether with ENEB or not. I thought it would be worth sharing because it gives a 10% discount on the cost of the report when checking out after filling out the application. Just note that the code expires on August 31 of this year. The code is EREF10
I hope that this was of help to anyone that is interested in doing an ECE evaluation.
I recently received a referral code from ECE for anyone interested in doing an ECE evaluation whether with ENEB or not. I thought it would be worth sharing because it gives a 10% discount on the cost of the report when checking out after filling out the application. Just note that the code expires on August 31 of this year. The code is EREF10
I hope that this was of help to anyone that is interested in doing an ECE evaluation.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)