09-15-2025, 01:40 PM
Name blacked out because the Internet is forever, but, this is the digital diploma I received today, for anyone wondering what words are or are not on it, etc. I should get the paper diploma in a week or two.
|
Graduated from UIUC MSM, moving on to MBA
|
|
09-15-2025, 01:40 PM
Name blacked out because the Internet is forever, but, this is the digital diploma I received today, for anyone wondering what words are or are not on it, etc. I should get the paper diploma in a week or two.
The following 10 users Like Kjnova's post:• ClayJ, Hotdogman1, jg_nuy, Jonathan Whatley, LevelUP, Maltus, Mint Berry Crunch, mr_peanutbutter, Pikachu, wow |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Which One Would You Pick: Harvard Extension ALM or UIUC iMSM? | Lyhnidas | 10 | 4,856 |
06-11-2025, 01:55 AM Last Post: Jonathan Whatley |
|
| UIUC (Illinois) iMBA - is there a gotcha? | Kjnova | 36 | 37,383 |
08-12-2024, 03:21 PM Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher |
|
| CEE Admission at UIUC | RED_Monster_2555 | 7 | 3,306 |
03-27-2024, 12:07 AM Last Post: bjcheung77 |
|
| Start UIUC iMSM in January or defer? | MichaelDoesMarketing | 7 | 4,016 |
11-22-2023, 11:28 AM Last Post: MichaelDoesMarketing |
|
|
|
Amberton's M.A. - Prof. Development - just graduated | kevinmane | 17 | 12,285 |
11-27-2022, 01:25 AM Last Post: Tedium |
| I Graduated from Bottega University!!!! | collegecareerstudent | 10 | 5,342 |
02-22-2022, 10:34 AM Last Post: collegecareerstudent |
|
| Who has graduated from Amberton University | angellicarob | 7 | 3,849 |
09-21-2020, 09:23 AM Last Post: suzycupcake |
|