10-29-2025, 11:12 AM
(10-29-2025, 10:38 AM)Tomas Wrote:(10-29-2025, 10:22 AM)wow Wrote:(10-28-2025, 05:00 PM)Tomas Wrote: I have only quicky skimmed through couple of texts about them, universities they worked with in the past and how such cooperation went, etc. Recently Signum Magnum College (also accredited on Malta) ceased cooperation with them. Don't remember all sources but one of the main ones was https://www.fernstudium-infos.de/topic/2...utschland/
Hi Tomas, That thread is pretty long and contentious. I'm having a hard time locating the mention of SMC not working with Woolf anymore. However I can confirm they have their own accreditation: https://qualifications.mfhea.gov.mt/#/qu...earch=true
It starts here I think: https://www.fernstudium-infos.de/topic/2...ent-202632
It was about SMC ceasing cooperation with SHW, not Woolf, sorry about not being more clear.
(Anyway I was not correct, there were more comments, from the one above it looks more like it was SHW that ceased offering SMC.)
Thank you for the clarification! SHW is totally new to me, but what I'm gathering from that thread is that it should not be my first choice
-------
Current
University of the People—B.S. Health Science
TESU—BA Biology & something else, AS Mathematics
Completed
MBA, UMass Global
MS Psychology, Walden University
BA in Linguistics, traditional route
Online traditional credits (undergrad & U.S. unless otherwise stated)
Eastern Gateway Community College (28); ASU (10); New Mexico Junior College (8); Strayer (3); Purdue University Global (3); TESU (6); XAMK Finland (57 ECTS + 10 grad ECTS), University of the People (3 grad), Lamar (3 grad)
Alternative credits
Sophia (81), Study.com (27), Saylor (6 credits), Onlinedegree.com (12), CLEP (6)
Current
University of the People—B.S. Health Science
TESU—BA Biology & something else, AS Mathematics
Completed
MBA, UMass Global
MS Psychology, Walden University
BA in Linguistics, traditional route
Online traditional credits (undergrad & U.S. unless otherwise stated)
Eastern Gateway Community College (28); ASU (10); New Mexico Junior College (8); Strayer (3); Purdue University Global (3); TESU (6); XAMK Finland (57 ECTS + 10 grad ECTS), University of the People (3 grad), Lamar (3 grad)
Alternative credits
Sophia (81), Study.com (27), Saylor (6 credits), Onlinedegree.com (12), CLEP (6)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)