11-02-2025, 08:32 AM
So far, I don't see much difference in terms of the wording: "This title is certified by Universidad Internacional Isabel I and issued by the Instituto Superior Europeo de Barcelona (ISEB)." One is issued ny ENEB and the other by ISEB. ISEB is also an unaccredited institution.
I am from Europe and I really don't expect to see any difference in terms of título propio evaluations in the region due to the UNISEB upgrade. European country evaluation agencies know perfectly well that this isn't an official degree in Spain, and that it doesn't merit the same standing as an official Spanish degree. There might be better evaluations in other regions though, so who knows?
I am from Europe and I really don't expect to see any difference in terms of título propio evaluations in the region due to the UNISEB upgrade. European country evaluation agencies know perfectly well that this isn't an official degree in Spain, and that it doesn't merit the same standing as an official Spanish degree. There might be better evaluations in other regions though, so who knows?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)