Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Taking labs with classes - how does this work?
#2
On StraighterLine, lab portions are separate courses. You can start Anatomy & Physiology I (for example) any time, then start Anatomy & Physiology I Lab after you receive its lab kit. I expect that like most lab courses (on-campus too), they're mainly assessed by lab reports, which might be supported by pictures or videos.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking labs with classes - how does this work? - by Jonathan Whatley - 11-04-2025, 04:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone had any specific information on what classes I should take on Sophia Exemys 1 1,539 09-22-2025, 10:41 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Recent Study.com Promo Offer - 4 classes/month, 30% off for 3 months bjcheung77 14 9,058 05-01-2025, 12:56 AM
Last Post: splirow
  Which order should I take these Study.com Classes from easiest to most difficult? mohelena02 9 10,774 08-16-2024, 11:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SDC: Taking Advantage of the New Members Promo legenwait4itdary 4 2,367 07-30-2024, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Miggies
  Straighterline TESU Pre Health Classes Melispheric 5 3,458 06-21-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SDC Premium Edition - Would this work? legenwait4itdary 6 2,250 06-05-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary
  Transfer situation of Sophia Labs Kab 6 4,263 04-06-2024, 01:44 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Saylor business classes jb111 4 3,253 03-14-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Chimera
  Do classes from Study.com & Sophia.org appear on Studentclearinghouse.org if... UMPI CanICode 9 6,690 10-17-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: davewill
  How does Sophia.org work? What's the not graded part and graded part? whiverem 5 3,327 10-05-2023, 11:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)