11-14-2025, 05:09 AM
It sounds like ENEB thought you meant the fee for a paper diploma with apostille. A paper diploma with an apostille was over €400 the last time I got an email trying to sell it to me for my ENEB degrees. It wouldn't surprise me if it's €500 now. If you need a hard copy it would be cheaper to buy a good color laser printer, box of parchment paper and get the apostille yourself.
I never expected to get hard copies, just a PDF of the diploma and transcript with the ability to order official hard copy transcripts from Unimarconi at the regular Unimarconi price if needed in the future. I confirmed the $2358 includes a transcript from Unimarconi because I will need it to apply to doctoral programs.
I never expected to get hard copies, just a PDF of the diploma and transcript with the ability to order official hard copy transcripts from Unimarconi at the regular Unimarconi price if needed in the future. I confirmed the $2358 includes a transcript from Unimarconi because I will need it to apply to doctoral programs.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)