Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WARNING ABOUT WEST VIRGINIA RBA PROGRAM
#7
(12-08-2025, 06:14 PM)Jonathan Whatley Wrote: You do need six credits in the same foreign language for the UMPI History & Political Science major with History concentration. But I’m pretty sure you do not need six for the History minor. You would only need the three you already have to fulfill the general education language requirement. There’s quite a bit they would take to fulfill the general education math requirement, including any one of several Sophia, Study, or StraighterLine courses.
Thank you for your help and input. I just wrote to admisions to ask specific questions about the math and the foreign language for the BLS with history minor. I shidder at the thought of 30 more credit hours instead of 6, but I have heard that courses can be done pretty quickly with UMPI. I hope I wouldn't need many more UL courses.  I have 39 so far but not all in history.
[-] The following 2 users Like Degreeornotdegree's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley, staceydiane
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: WARNING ABOUT WEST VIRGINIA RBA PROGRAM - by Degreeornotdegree - 12-08-2025, 06:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 36 20,342 09-07-2026, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  University of West Alabama offers CBE degree tracks (per-credit pricing) RbxFunRocks 4 1,724 04-21-2026, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Basic Program - Year 3 - Spring Charles Fout 0 689 03-18-2026, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Low GPA when applying for CBE undergrad program LookinAhead 13 2,837 02-06-2026, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Basic Program - Year 3 - Winter Charles Fout 2 1,201 12-24-2025, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  University of Chicago Graham School Basic Program Year Two Spring Charles Fout 0 1,850 01-29-2025, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  University of Wisconsin - Flexible Program (BSBA Degree) KanekiGirl99 8 8,023 12-24-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: tobymiller
  Which school do you think is the best for competency based program? voyager190 16 8,322 10-13-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Which school has the most integrity when it comes to the program MondoCat 2 1,922 09-02-2024, 09:46 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
Smile Jacksonville State U. JSU Try It program. New course for Fall 2024. Completely Free sixdegreesandamovie 5 4,226 06-13-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)