Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice for Business Degree in Finance
#5
Thank you very much for your replies! Just to clarify the courses I have already completed:

ENGL 1301 Comp & Rhetoric I
PSYC 2301 General Psychology
ITSC 1401 Intro to Computers
MATH 0308 Into Algebra
MATH 0310 Inter Algebra
MATH 1314 College Algebra
SPCH 1311 Intro Speech Comm
ENGL Comp & Rhetoric II

I am guessing the non-College Algebra courses won't count, but I am not completely sure. What would I need to do to look into if my work experience or certifications would count toward college credits?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice for Business Degree in Finance - by Brent0803 - 12-09-2025, 10:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 888 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 817 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,440 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,245 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 383 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 299 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,514 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 673 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,550 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,757 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)