01-07-2026, 06:20 PM
(12-31-2025, 08:02 AM)princevinz27 Wrote:I’m going to get the $300 for 2 masters program today, if you’re still interested I can gift you one and you give the less than $100 to me(12-29-2025, 10:19 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote:(12-29-2025, 09:28 AM)princevinz27 Wrote:(12-28-2025, 07:58 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Yeah that is just a revive link for those who have incomplete studies plus a gifting of a new program. It won't work for those who have completed ENEB degrees and want to start a new one. I will contact ENEB on WhatsApp and see what they say about returning alumni and let you all know. I'm done with ENEB for now with a completed dual Masters + MBA. I've noticed all of their validation programs with UNISEB and UniMarconi have been removed from the ENEB site.
Thanks cacoleman1983, pls keep me posted.
ENEB confirmed this morning that this is for those who want to extend their studies and gift program to a new student. It doesn't benefit alumni.
Thank you for confirmation, really appreciate it, I almost bought this! I wonder if anyone buy this, I could pay (less than 100 euro) for the 2nd program as your gift to me
AAS Computer Information Science - LCCC
BA Liberal Arts, Business Administration Specialization - Newlane
Dual MBA and Master in AI for Business - ENEB/UI1
MS in Applied Intelligence for Business Environments and Financial Markets - UNIA/U of Cordoba (In Progress)
MBA - Hellenic American University (In Progress)
Zero to Masters for under $3000 DIY Academic Plans
BA Liberal Arts, Business Administration Specialization - Newlane
Dual MBA and Master in AI for Business - ENEB/UI1
MS in Applied Intelligence for Business Environments and Financial Markets - UNIA/U of Cordoba (In Progress)
MBA - Hellenic American University (In Progress)
Zero to Masters for under $3000 DIY Academic Plans



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)