01-21-2026, 08:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2026, 08:28 PM by PearsonOTHMQualifi7654.)
(01-21-2026, 04:06 PM)slammX Wrote:Yes the degree name from Unimarconi is slightly different, but I am happy with it.(01-19-2026, 12:49 AM)slammX Wrote:I just received my confirmation of enrollment letter from Unimarconi and it says "MBA en Gestión Internacional" which is an MBA in International Management, not Corporate Strategy and International Leadership like ENEB advertised. Anyone else have the same thing on their confirmation letter?(01-18-2026, 08:43 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:Ah okay. They really mean to make you wait don't they! May is a long way away!(01-09-2026, 11:09 AM)slammX Wrote: To those doing this program, how are things going so far?
I had all exemptions removed and re-did all the modules for fresh new grades. Finished the Master's Final Project, and just waiting to take the final exam in May.
I'm curious to see whether anyone will follow the simple exemption route, and what their transcript will look like. The final project consists of nine questions - one person subject. And from my understanding, the exam consists of 135 questions - 15 per subject. So it would be easy enough to allocate a grade to each subject.
My program started last week but I won't invest myself yet until I see where this goes.
It appears to be this one https://eneb.es/programas-formativos/mas...rnacional/
Máster en Dirección y Estrategia Comercial y de Marketing (that can mean Marketing & Commercial Management or Sales Management) or (Sales and Marketing Management and Strategy) instead of the ENEB advertised "Master in Sales Leadership and Market Strategy.
Accurately rendered in English as Master’s Degree in Sales and Marketing Management and Strategy
Likewise:
- ENEB: MBA in Corporate Strategy and International Leadership
- Unimarconi: MBA en Gestión Internacional
(MBA in International Management)
It's really not that different, and I am happy with the Unimarconi wording. I would rather have an "MBA in International Management" instead of "Corporate Strategy and International Leadership", although both are fine.
ENEB translations are more "flowing" and wordier.
The Unimarconi titles are more academic. ENEB is a marketing machine; Unimarconi is a university business. Slight differences I would say.
ENEB markets the program
Unimarconi confers the degree
The Unimarconi title is the authoritative academic designation


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)