Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Math software
#6
I agree w/the above post concerning algebrator. I've tried using it and had very little success. You waste more time trying to figure out things than it's worth. I've been getting numerous Algebrator editor errors and then either I shut down my sys and log back on or I hit yes over and over again till I scroll through numerous files to get through the end. I don't even know what I hit to get this error. It's helped with 1-2 sets of problems, I would have been better off just learning the concepts and DOING THEM. Maybe there was a problem downloading the file, still, I'm wasting too much time screwing around w/it. Of course, since I don't like it, I'm sure there will be 20 people coming forward that say it's invaluable. If it worked for me like I expected, it would have been worth the $$$$ because I'm just about "gettin done" at this point. I'm over 60% done after (1) day/night with Alek's and I'm a rock when it comes to algebra, and that was the earning it method along w/some help from a couple of other useful websites. Algebra I cliff quickreview book has also been helpful.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Math software - by tcal45 - 12-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Math software - by Professor_Adam - 12-04-2008, 02:47 AM
Math software - by tcal45 - 12-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Math software - by Lioness088 - 12-30-2008, 05:48 AM
Math software - by Professor_Adam - 12-30-2008, 06:08 AM
Math software - by Gary - 12-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Math software - by Gary - 12-31-2008, 11:19 AM
Math software - by Gary - 12-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Math software - by Professor_Adam - 12-31-2008, 02:44 PM
Math software - by Gary - 12-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Math software - by Gary - 01-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Math software - by Professor_Adam - 01-04-2009, 05:08 AM
Math software - by Gary - 01-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Math software - by Professor_Adam - 01-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Math software - by Gary - 01-04-2009, 02:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,547 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Job market for online adjuncts in math/physics soba 3 2,297 06-12-2025, 02:32 PM
Last Post: wow
  ASU Universal Learner Math Weekly Courses Now NON-PROCTORED ! Captainrekt000 16 21,962 05-05-2025, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  CSM Math - what's it like? CircleT7 26 10,787 12-27-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,288 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper
  Already a software engineer, degree worth it? mahaganapati 40 18,542 08-16-2024, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Leojames26
  Affordable Math degree for non-US (international) citizen OtterDen 22 10,723 07-17-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  Reasonably priced upper-division RA math courses Ivo Lah 5 4,743 06-18-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Dual Enrollment For Advanced Math the_epic_man 3 2,792 01-11-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Yenisei
  Software Engineer vs Data Engineer nomaduser 5 3,577 10-14-2023, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)