02-03-2026, 12:59 PM
(02-03-2026, 12:49 PM)slammX Wrote: This doesn't alarm me in the slightest. It just seems like a misunderstanding with a specific Unimarconi employee.
I can confirm that I also received my confirmation of enrolment directly from Unimarconi ([email protected]). This was received in Spanish, although this is not unusual given that it was sent my Unimarconi's "Programas de Cooperación
Internacional" as per the enrolment letter (International Cooperation Program).
Title of the letter:
Inscripcion en el Master MBA en Gestion Internacional, for [name redacted], para el ano academico 2025/2026
Translation: (Registration for the MBA Master in International Management, for [name redacted], for the academic year 2025/2026).
The confirmation also stated that:
"estoy matriculando en la Universidad Guglielmo Marconi, reconocida en Italia por
el Ministerio de Educación (Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca) con el Decreto Ministerial
de 1 de marzo de 2004, cuyos títulos están reconocidos por la legislación italiana y por el sistema educativo
italiano. Por lo tanto, la Universidad no es responsable a los efectos del reconocimiento del título en otro país
de la UE o NO / UE y para una actividad profesional o la inscripción en un curso posterior / otro estudio."
Translation: I am enrolling at Guglielmo Marconi University, recognized in Italy by the Ministry of Education (Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca) by Ministerial Decree of March 1, 2004, whose degrees are recognized by Italian law and the Italian education system.
Regarding the program name, it has already been established in another thread that there may have been some mistranslation between the Spanish -> English marketing material that ENEB used to promote this program. MBA en Gestión Internacional (MBA in International Management) at ENEB'd Spanish school (https://eneb.es/programas-formativos/mas...rnacional/) was promoted as MBA in Corporate Strategy and International Leadership at its English school (https://eneb.com/training-programs/accre...eadership/).
Perhaps this is why the Unimarconi employee couldn't identify the program.
Either way, there are a number of us who are already registered and are doing the program, so there's no value in speculation at this point. Just be patient and wait for the first cohort to complete. I will be able to write my own exam in mid-July, and will likely receive my diplomas in October. Guaranteed, I will be the loudest one on here if anything isn't as it should be.
Thanks so much for those details, I really appreciate your support and informations. I saw already that It's quite typical for ENEB to answer to emails very slowly, so maybe that's why they still haven't answered my questions.
The most important thing is that you are enrolled to Unimarconi and you have official emails from them.
That's a very good news!
Thanks again


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)