Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newlane University - My experience so far
#43
(03-12-2025, 04:09 AM)hsufeng Wrote: I sent my transcripts to Newlane, and they said I can get the maximum credits 90 to transfer. I just registered the first month, I am considering if I should continue based on the first course. I will decide it adter 1st couse, then send the offcial transcripts to them (maybe).

Credits: 30 credits from NAU master. 36 credits from nationsuniversity(NA). ACE 274 (sophia+coursera+study.com+saylor) and 8 from worldquant university(NA).
I know this is a REALLY old thread just wanted to know if there were any updates. Im concerned about the course hearings. I have a traumatic brain injury or post concussion syndrome depending on the dr im talking to and the more stress I'm under the more I have a hard time remembering things. I not only forgot but could not recognize my husband of 18 years name. Ive know this man for almost 32 years. Other than this one thing I feel this would be perfect for me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Newlane University - My experience so far - by Danalynn25 - 07-11-2026, 03:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Wisconsin Flex BSIST spacecadet17 1 380 09-12-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
  California Coast University. Danalynn25 0 287 09-11-2026, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Danalynn25
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 36 20,123 09-07-2026, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  American Public University System Completes Planned Combination Charles Fout 4 740 08-06-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Claremont Lincoln University ReyMysterioso 7 1,342 07-30-2026, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Purdue Global University doctorate BigJohn1975 1 771 06-03-2026, 04:14 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Winthrop University - Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S) CBE karehiro 6 3,494 05-26-2026, 10:57 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  University of West Alabama offers CBE degree tracks (per-credit pricing) RbxFunRocks 4 1,654 04-21-2026, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Newlane University BALA Specializations in Art History and Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 8 2,890 03-19-2026, 05:24 PM
Last Post: ritz
  Athabasca University Mint Berry Crunch 11 3,404 02-19-2026, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Channy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)