07-15-2026, 11:47 PM
(07-15-2026, 06:21 PM)ReyMysterioso Wrote: Yeah I did sort of figure out that the digital LMS platform that I THINK functions similar to a MOOC would cost an additional 14 Euro per course on top of the tuition fees. I did the math and calculated that going in. I haven’t enrolled yet. I’m waiting for my next pay Period to hit. I was paying around $1000 per month for a student apartment for my stepdaughter that ends at the end of July. So once I don't have to pay that anymore, I could dedicate some of those funds toward this doctorate program.Appreciate your willingness to volunteer.
I am willing to be the guinea pig and pay the application fee and pay for a class and just see what it looks like and I will report on this board what my experience is... even if I don’t end up doing the full degree, I will do at least one unit just to see what it's like. It’s possible I decided I don’t really like it and cut my losses, and decide this whole thing it’s not for me. But I will keep the thread updated.
Associates in: EMS, History, and Philosophy
Certificates in: Military History and Quality Assurance
B.S. in: Emergency Management and Healthcare Admin
M.S. in: Public Safety Administration
Graduate Certificate in: National Security
In Progress: Doctorate and Masters # 2 and 3
Certificates in: Military History and Quality Assurance
B.S. in: Emergency Management and Healthcare Admin
M.S. in: Public Safety Administration
Graduate Certificate in: National Security
In Progress: Doctorate and Masters # 2 and 3


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)