01-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Gary Wrote:Thanks professor. Now..... are you one of us? or one of "them?"
No, I'm VERY MUCH a student. I just like that new user name because it signifies what I'd like to become and it helps me stay focused on that goal. New year, new me -- or at least, new name. ;-)
B.S. Liberal Studies Excelsior College
graduated Cum Laude
321 total SH of college credit
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
occupation: Certified High School Math Teacher
current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)
graduated Cum Laude
321 total SH of college credit
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
occupation: Certified High School Math Teacher
current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)