Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I can't wait
#2
jennybears3 Wrote:so I am going drive an hour and half to a test center that does internet based testing for Dantes. There was no way I could do a paper and pencil test and wait for my score at one of the local testing centers Wink
>>

I hear ya!! I took my first 2 DSST locally- 2 minutes away from my house- and waited FOR EVER for result. (plus they charged me two testing fees even though I took both in one sitting -which irked me) Then, I found a location 1 1/2 hours away that offered computer based testing for NO fee! Yes, I happily drove out there!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I can't wait - by jennybears3 - 01-27-2009, 06:50 PM
I can't wait - by cookderosa - 01-27-2009, 07:25 PM
I can't wait - by hornj - 01-28-2009, 12:48 PM
I can't wait - by thatbrian - 01-30-2009, 07:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 1,528 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  University Buys land, wait 5 years, sell it back for 2.5x profit... bjcheung77 0 1,464 05-16-2022, 03:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Send transcript after each course or wait? All Seas 2 2,099 05-05-2020, 11:28 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Do I need to register for ace as soon as I begin my ALEKS course or I can wait? ASTRAK123 9 2,708 01-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs
  DSST Exam Retake Wait Period Reduced from 180 to 90 days! bella2011 0 927 09-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Last Post: bella2011
  DSST Exam Retake Wait Period Reduced from 180 to 90 days! vernong1992 1 1,183 09-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Last Post: marclar2u
  Straighterline - How long did you have to wait for the login email? heather102581 6 3,357 07-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Last Post: hkhart
  Should I wait or Just do it!!?? Lindagerr 9 3,256 04-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Last Post: JBjunior
  Report CLEP tests or wait? Rainydays12 2 1,547 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Last Post: perrik
  English Comp with Essay...how long the wait for scores? rogersstevens 3 1,532 04-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Ruddigore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)