Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another bad day
#1
I have turned into a big failure all of a sudden. I have been down to one class needed for my BSLS from EC for a while now. I retook Social Psych today and felt really good about it and a "D" popped up. I was already planning out my "I am done" message. I also failed Research Methods back in December also. Can anyone suggest an UL Arst and Science Test that isn't a ECE that is relatively doable. I was sailing along for a while. these last 2 and now down to one, exams have killed me. I should have been complete in December.

Sorry for the whining, thanks for any suggestions,

Doug
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Another bad day - by dc67 - 02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Another bad day - by hjsauls - 02-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Another bad day - by Gary - 02-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Another bad day - by YokotaJo - 02-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Another bad day - by Farmerboy - 02-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Another bad day - by dc67 - 02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Another bad day - by cookderosa - 02-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Another bad day - by Gary - 02-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Another bad day - by dc67 - 02-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Another bad day - by categ - 02-07-2009, 06:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)