07-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Kiwi Lover Wrote:Steve,
I know this is still a form of "word of mouth", but what about promoting the posting of your flyer at testing centers through existing members?
Maybe you already do this (?), but you could offer $5 off a month's membership if members post the flyer at their testing center and you get new business as a result (isn't there some way for you to find out how the new member found out about you)?
When I told my CLEP test proctor about you, she was VERY interested and told me I could post your flyer there, which I plan to do the next time I go in. Also...do you have a similar flyer for DANTES? I could post that one when I take my next exams on 07/31.
Anyway, just my 2 cents worth! You have a great website, and I would love to help you get more business in any way I can. Keep up the great work - we all really appreciate what you've done here!
hilarious hilarious
Nice idea! Actually, we already have a member referral program. You sign up to be an affiliate, and you put your custom discount code on the flyer. When someone signs up on InstantCert using that code, you get referral credit for it. Check it out on the main members page (http://www.instantcertonline.com/members2/members.php4)
And oh yeah, thanks for telling your testing proctor about us!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)