03-18-2009, 07:40 AM
YokotaJo Wrote:You need to batch them together so you are studying similar topics. Drugs is a tough one to start with because it builds on several other tests. So if you have any other psych exams you need to take them all together so they all overlap.Hear, hear!
I would also go for something you've always enjoyed. My first two tests were US History tests. I'm going for Humanities next since I love (classical) music and literature. If you've always shied away from history and lit, then I would recommend looking elsewhere.
Don't give up, Hugo!
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback
Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)