Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Westen Civ questions and help please :-)
#1
This is going to my first and only CLEP. I MUST take and pass a western civ 1 or 2 CLEP to graduate.

I have heard the Civ 1 is easier, is this true?

If I'm using the REA study guide, how many solid days/hours of studying is needed? I plan on taking work off and studying from morning to evening, all day, how many of these days is neccesary?

What other guides/videos/resources should I be using along with the REA guide?

And any other tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated, post your scores for the western civs to cheer me up!!!

Thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Westen Civ questions and help please :-) - by BlueLikeJeff - 04-09-2009, 03:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,547 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  VESI courses questions DIGI-212 1 2,493 04-01-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Are discussion questions becoming irrelevant with AI?? Vle045 26 10,396 08-19-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The American Dream Academy Closing 4/30 Questions SophiaPrincess 14 9,651 05-08-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: upgrayedd
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 3,586 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  5 Random Questions [LOR, Pell, SNHU, etc] omicreativedev 5 3,307 01-07-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 5,886 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Sophia.org Questions midnite123 37 12,161 09-20-2022, 06:32 PM
Last Post: midnite123
  Coopersmith - Course questions disney_day_dreamer 2 2,256 07-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: disney_day_dreamer
  5 Questions to Answer When Creating a Positive Online Presence for College Acceptance LevelUP 0 1,338 03-19-2022, 02:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)