Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
major problem with Prometric practice tests
#5
I haven't even been able to access the DANTE practice tests. I've been meaning to ask someone about this. HOW DO I GET IN THERE TO TAKE THE TEST???

Sorry... slightly frustrated.

But if I can't see the right answers, I don't know if it would even be worthwhile. Has anyone else had any experience with DANTES practice exams?
~Brittany

From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! Graduation, here I come!

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save." ~Zephaniah 3:17
Reply


Messages In This Thread
major problem with Prometric practice tests - by bkbarden - 04-22-2009, 09:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 694 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,637 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  ASU UL Course Grading Problem [email protected] 9 4,415 05-19-2025, 08:54 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  I supported my son when he changed his college major from law to philosophy. LevelUP 1 1,809 04-14-2025, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Skipping the Last Year of High School in the USA Through Proficiency Tests DragonDF 29 18,857 02-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
  A warning for those who wants to do ACTFL tests with LTI tak916 3 4,586 10-30-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 3,552 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,827 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  People Who Regret Their College Majors Are Sharing What Their Major Was LevelUP 8 8,164 02-14-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Generative AI is a big problem in college campuses LevelUP 12 5,057 01-02-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)