Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I give!!!!
#1
Okay - I am just about to give up. I have tried 5 times to get me degree plan approved and this is the last email received -

I realize that you have taken a lot of time to lay out your entire plan for you business degree. However, Excelsior College usually approves course and exam credits on a term or two basis, but not an entire degree program at one time. As a result, you will want to identify the coures and exams you plan to pursue in the next term and contact our School of Business for official approval. The reason for this is that courses and exams change or are discontinued and may no longer be available by the time that you are prepared or decide to pursue them. For your courses, you will want to provide course numbers as well as titles.


How am I supposed to get my plan in order if she will not tell me it is approved and that the courses I have mapped out will work? Also - how am I supposed to provide course numbers and titles when it is for example -
DSST Introduction to Business (3)
DSST Human Resource Management (3)
DSST Introduction to Computing (3)
DSST Principles of Supervision (3)

Has anyone else had a Business degree plan approved or did you get the same story?


Messages In This Thread
I give!!!! - by MomOf2 - 04-30-2009, 08:10 PM
I give!!!! - by cookderosa - 04-30-2009, 08:53 PM
I give!!!! - by malcs - 04-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I give!!!! - by retake - 04-30-2009, 09:05 PM
I give!!!! - by malcs - 04-30-2009, 09:12 PM
I give!!!! - by skyfall123 - 04-30-2009, 09:58 PM
I give!!!! - by barcotta - 05-01-2009, 12:48 PM
I give!!!! - by marianne202 - 05-01-2009, 02:40 PM
I give!!!! - by P00057870 - 05-01-2009, 04:06 PM
I give!!!! - by bat21 - 05-01-2009, 06:47 PM
I give!!!! - by MomOf2 - 05-03-2009, 12:25 PM
I give!!!! - by MomOf2 - 05-03-2009, 12:28 PM
I give!!!! - by malcs - 05-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU did not give me a waiver of the Cornerstone course sarahrahul 4 3,097 04-30-2018, 06:57 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Statistics, think TESU will give me credit for this class? StoicJ 5 3,192 01-23-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: StoicJ
  Does TESU refuse to give ANY third BA? Pelican 14 5,496 12-27-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Can somebody give me a good plan for a business degree through one of the big three? Jwheels27 4 2,595 07-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Want to give up... BradF1979 13 5,075 04-20-2017, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  Does Charter Oak give grades for Straighterline or just Pass/Fail? larryp 7 2,881 10-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Last Post: CoachJohn
  Does Excelsior College give Letter Grades for ALEKS, Straighter Line, or Saylor? Toastmaster 4 1,976 03-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  Does Excelsior College give letter marks for clep exams or they give a pass/fail? rklein 2 1,592 03-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Last Post: SuZQ2
  TESC didn't give me a clear answer...Will TESC accept these? Do you see any problems? Can219 4 1,771 06-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Last Post: armyb77
  Can someone give me TESC course equivalency for AP European History? WannaBNurseJ 2 1,571 02-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)