08-05-2006, 01:51 AM
I am Currently enrolled in Penn Foster Artist Program.
I'm already an artist, I just did to be able to call myself a "Certified Artist"
I'm hoping this bragging right is worth it, because, unless I apply for PLA, on it, I'm not getting any College credit for it. $560 is a lot of money for another wall hanging! hilarious
Does anyone know about PLA? or how this might actually help me towards a degree?
up for any advice!
Cheers!
I'm already an artist, I just did to be able to call myself a "Certified Artist"
I'm hoping this bragging right is worth it, because, unless I apply for PLA, on it, I'm not getting any College credit for it. $560 is a lot of money for another wall hanging! hilarious
Does anyone know about PLA? or how this might actually help me towards a degree?
up for any advice!
Cheers!
Traditional Credits: 39 (12 used)
FEMA Credits: 9 (6 used)
NFA Credits: 2 (0 used)
DANTES Credits: 21 (18 used)
CLEP Credits: 18 (15 used)
FAA Credits: 39
EC BS in Psychology: 90/120 (38 unused)
FEMA Credits: 9 (6 used)
NFA Credits: 2 (0 used)
DANTES Credits: 21 (18 used)
CLEP Credits: 18 (15 used)
FAA Credits: 39
EC BS in Psychology: 90/120 (38 unused)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)