05-29-2009, 05:33 PM
CorrynNoel Wrote:Very interesting discussion! I am a CollgePlus student and I love it. It fits me perfectly. I do agree that CollgePlus isnât for everyone. It is geared toward Christian homeschoolers.
All that to say⦠CollegePlus has really been an answer to prayer and a blessing in my life. (To those of you who took the time to read this, yes I am already aware that Iâm one of those âconfusedâ Christian/homeschooled weirdos ;-) )
Nice to be in your company, CorrynNoel. It is encouraging to me to hear from other like minded homeschoolers. Isn't this just the most fantastic way to get an education! I am VERY thankful to God everyday for steering us in this direction and am excited that our kids will graduate sooner WITH a degree, and sane minds.
All the best to you in your studies. You will do marvelously, I am certain.
LB hilarious


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)