06-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Ok, I feel like a little 2-year-old on here...hehe you guys are so motivated to get your degrees! Keep up the great work! 
I am 17 and I will be graduating with my BA from TESC next summer.
My mom is encouraging to get my Master's after that, and I would like to get it as well. Right now I'm looking around at the possibilities I have for next year and I guess I have awhile to figure it all out. Going to decide by the end this December though, so I have a solid plan for my future.
Whoo 30th post! I am now a squire!

I am 17 and I will be graduating with my BA from TESC next summer.
My mom is encouraging to get my Master's after that, and I would like to get it as well. Right now I'm looking around at the possibilities I have for next year and I guess I have awhile to figure it all out. Going to decide by the end this December though, so I have a solid plan for my future.

Whoo 30th post! I am now a squire!
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
C. S. Lewis
~Passed: CLEP A&I Literature, Introductory Psychology, US History 1, US History 2, English Comp w/ Essay, American Literature, English Literature, Social Sciences & History, Humanities, Introductory Sociology, Human Growth & Development, Educational Psychology, Western Civilizations I,
In the queue:
CLEP-College Mathematics, Western Civilization 2, Natural Sciences, Spanish, Principles Of Management, Principles of Marketing-
Dantes: Introduction to Computing, Introduction to World Religions, Technical Writing, Principles Of Public Speaking
C. S. Lewis
~Passed: CLEP A&I Literature, Introductory Psychology, US History 1, US History 2, English Comp w/ Essay, American Literature, English Literature, Social Sciences & History, Humanities, Introductory Sociology, Human Growth & Development, Educational Psychology, Western Civilizations I,
In the queue:
CLEP-College Mathematics, Western Civilization 2, Natural Sciences, Spanish, Principles Of Management, Principles of Marketing-
Dantes: Introduction to Computing, Introduction to World Religions, Technical Writing, Principles Of Public Speaking


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)