06-23-2009, 11:37 AM
okay, I'm keeping it updated...
where would the DSST geology fit in that science sequence? anywhere at the beginning? I'm presuming physics at the end?
what is UExcel??
there's several more DSSt to fit in...
info on the comp lti CLEPs woudl be helpful. if nothing else easiest to hardest
also, any ECE or TE exams that might be a good idea to toss in there?
thanks!
I'm thinking it might really help me. Hope it helps someone else too. I've seen bits and piece of this information on the board with my searches, but I haven't found a thread with it all in one location yet.
where would the DSST geology fit in that science sequence? anywhere at the beginning? I'm presuming physics at the end?
what is UExcel??
there's several more DSSt to fit in...
info on the comp lti CLEPs woudl be helpful. if nothing else easiest to hardest
also, any ECE or TE exams that might be a good idea to toss in there?
thanks!
I'm thinking it might really help me. Hope it helps someone else too. I've seen bits and piece of this information on the board with my searches, but I haven't found a thread with it all in one location yet.
M.
Mom of 11
Graduated 6, still home educating 5
Credits from CC classes:
eng 1113 freshman comp 1
eng comp 2
pos 1113 american fed gov't (political sci.)
spa 1103 spanish 1
bio 2123 human ecology
his 1493 american history civil war era - present
phi 1113 intro to philosophy
soc 1113 intro to sociology
total credits 24 hours
gpa 3.12
Mom of 11
Graduated 6, still home educating 5
Credits from CC classes:
eng 1113 freshman comp 1
eng comp 2
pos 1113 american fed gov't (political sci.)
spa 1103 spanish 1
bio 2123 human ecology
his 1493 american history civil war era - present
phi 1113 intro to philosophy
soc 1113 intro to sociology
total credits 24 hours
gpa 3.12


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)