06-23-2009, 03:54 PM
MomOfMany Wrote:So would you suggest this is a better order?
CLEP Intro Psychology
CLEP Human Growth & Development
CLEP Intro to Edu Psychology (then onto business group)
CLEP Intro Sociology
I would suggest:
Intro to sociology
Intro to psychology
Human Growth and Development
Educational psychology
I think the last two can be reversed if you want, but most importantly you should do sociology and psych first. They are not difficult exams, and they are good ones to get some basic background in psychology. Once you do those, the rest require much less studying.
(Just one hint, though-- if you use REA to study, some topics are explained in more detail in the HG&D and ed psych books. So what I found helpful when studying sociology and psychology was to read up on certains theories from the HG&D and educational psych books to gain a better understanding.)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)