Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Intro to World Religions DSST, Anyone??
#30
storiteller Wrote:I don't see any recent posts on this subject. I was very recently told that this was now a computer test, is that true or is is pencil/paper?

All of the DSSTs that I have taken (they have all been recently) have been computer tests. I have not taken this one, yet, though. I am pretty sure I saw Intro to World Religions on the list when I took Principals of Supervision last weekend, though. I need to take this one as well, but first I am working on Humanities. I just passed both American and English Lit with flying colours, so I want to work on Humanities while all of the authours are still fresh in my mind. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Intro to World Religions DSST, Anyone?? - by argentnox - 07-17-2009, 03:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 377 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Meet the philosopher-in-training who will be at the VAR monitor this World Cup Charles Fout 7 1,228 06-22-2026, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Open Universities around the world Robson 8 5,537 01-02-2026, 03:40 PM
Last Post: EliEverIsAHero
Lightbulb I traveled the world while taking OL classes because it was cheaper than room & board LevelUP 3 2,579 04-09-2025, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 1,722 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 1,469 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,686 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Cured! World First! bjcheung77 0 1,284 02-14-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The most widely spoken languages in the world bjcheung77 10 4,406 12-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 3,040 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)